COVID-19 operators risk assessment
COVID-19 engineers risk assessment
COVID-19 office staff risk assessment
We want to reassure customers we regularly assess our COVID compliance, in an effort to further protect staff and customers. We will continue to follow the government guidelines on the matter.
Updated – 04/01/21
In addition to the below safety measure implemented back in March 2020, we want to reassure customers we regularly assess our COVID compliance, in an effort to further protect staff and customers.
We are registered with the NHS track and trace service, QR codes are displayed at all sites.
Updated – 09/11/20
The safety of our customers and colleagues is our number one priority and we are making decisions on a daily basis to ensure we protect everyone as best as we can.
We recognise that even during these difficult times there is a continuing need for our customers to work at height.
We are working hard to maintain a fully operational service whilst protecting colleagues and customers alike and maintaining a “business as usual” approach.
Actions already in place include:
• Additional cleaning of the customer areas in all our branches
• Clean down of each vehicle key areas, steering wheel, door handles etc before and after every hire
• Reminders to colleagues about maintaining good hygiene habits throughout the business
• Imposing restrictions on non-essential travel and meetings
• Putting measures in place for isolation of colleagues if required
• 12% of our Administration staff are working from home
We would like to ask for your support during this time and if you are experiencing any suspected symptoms of COVID-19 please follow government guidelines and refrain from visiting one of our branches.
Last Updated: 19/03/2020