COVID-19 operators risk assessment
COVID-19 engineers risk assessment
COVID-19 office staff risk assessment
In addition to the below safety measure implemented, we are now running reduced opening hours as follows –
Monday – Friday: 07:30 – 16:30
Closed on Bank holidays as usual
To alleviate any inconvenience to customers we are offering the following whilst our reduced working hours are in operation –
– A FREE pm collects or AM returns on self-drive bookings.
– Subsidised delivery or collection charges*
*to be agreed at the time of booking.
Updated – 01/04/20
The safety of our customers and colleagues is our number one priority and we are making decisions on a daily basis to ensure we protect everyone as best as we can.
We recognise that even during these difficult times there is a continuing need for our customers to work at height.
We are working hard to maintain a fully operational service whilst protecting colleagues and customers alike and maintaining a “business as usual” approach.
Actions already in place include:
• Additional cleaning of the customer areas in all our branches
• Clean down of each vehicle key areas, steering wheel, door handles etc before and after every hire
• Reminders to colleagues about maintaining good hygiene habits throughout the business
• Imposing restrictions on non-essential travel and meetings
• Putting measures in place for isolation of colleagues if required
• 12% of our Administration staff are working from home
We would like to ask for your support during this time and if you are experiencing any suspected symptoms of COVID-19 please follow government guidelines and refrain from visiting one of our branches.
Last Updated: 19/03/2020