IPAF Powered Access & PASMA Mobile Tower Training
We are proud to announce that after being a long standing IPAF Member, we are now also an IPAF accreditted Training Centre. This means that we now can offer powered access courses direct and provide not only truck mounted training (IPAF Category 1b) but also self-propelled boom training (IPAF Category 3b) and scissor lift training (IPAF Category 3a). In addition we can now run IPAF courses not only at our depots but also on suitable customer locations or work sites.
We regularly run these one day courses that provide you with a 5 year accreditation, recognised by the UK Contractors Group (UKCG).
So if you're looking to:
- Prepare for your first hire
- Renew your existing IPAF card
- Want to expand the number of categories on your card
Then don't hesitate to contact us to check on course availability.
Prices for these courses start from just £170 excl VAT per candidate.
Pricing details are as follows:
No. of IPAF Training Categories*
Price (excluding VAT)
* Cherry picker courses can be a combination of any of the 3 IPAF training categories offered. Our own fleet will be made available within the stated price with the exception of courses held on customer locations or work sites where a self propelled boom or scissor lift is required, this must be supplied by the customer.
We are also a PASMA training accredited centre for training in aluminium tower usage. Courses start from £145 per candidate with discounts available for group bookings of over 4 candidates.
In addition, we also offer Harness Use and Inspection half day courses that are IPAF training accreditted (Category H) courses. The course costs £99.00 excluding VAT per candidate and for the course overview see below.
NEW!! From 2012 we will also now be offering several other work at height courses which should benefit a wider ranges of people, whether they work at height directly or just get involved with powered access in respect to hiring, specifying cherry pickers or supervising staff who use platforms.
Work at Height Essentials is dedicated to anyone who works at height, be it on ladders, towers, scaffolding or powered access. It provides a good grounding into work at height principles, best practice and access systems. The course is a half day course and is PASMA accredited For more info click HERE.
MEWPs for Managers is an IPAF accreditted course that is intended for all staff who don't necessarily work at height themselves but do specify, hire or project manage powered access equipment or supervise staff that use MEWPs. It provides an understanding of legislation, best practice, types of and planning for powered access. For more info click HERE.
Finally, we're also offering a Low Level Course that's PASMA accredited course for staff who specifically use low level units or podiums in the work. For more information on this half day course click HERE. This course is also available as a Combined One Day Course with the normal PASMA Tower course, click HERE.
Course details are as follows.
- IPAF Training Various Categories Course Overview View PDF
- PASMA Training Course Overview View PDF
- IPAF Training Harness Course Overview View PDF
- IPAF MEWPs for Manager Course Overview View PDF
- PASMA Work at Height Essentials Course Overview View PDF
- PASMA Low Level Course Overview View PDF
- PASMA Combined Course Overview View PDF
- NEW!! Ladder Course Overview View PDF
- NEW!! Harness Course Overview View PDF
- For a full list of all the Downloadable PDFs please visit here